Credi-flex is a 2-component cementitious waterproofing system that is specially formulated to protect concrete surfaces against water penetration. Credi-flex is comprised of premium cement-based powder and high-grade “polymer” liquid solution for enhanced flexibility and adhesion. Credi-flex is suitable, but not limited, to be used in the following areas to from an effective barrier for water:
- Waterproofing of new and old buildings (external or internal)
- Waterproofing of all cement and plaster surfaces before tiling :showers – floor & walls ; balconies; walkways; parking areas
- Waterproofing of containers & tanks
- Waterproofing of foundation walls & retaining walls
- Can be applied to prevent damp proofing
- Can be applied as a slurry-coating on concrete slab areas to be over coated with Credi-Kote (topcoat)
CREDI-FLEX features are:
- It forms an excellent water barrier
- Applied by brush, block brush, roller or trowel
- Ideal for application to damp surfaces
- Bonds to porous and non-porous surfaces
- Allows substrate to breathe whilst repelling water
- Unique combination of high hardness, high strength & excellent impact toughness
SURFACE PREPARATIONThe surface should be free of contaminants such as dust, chalk, mildew and grease. For previously painted surfaces, make sure to remove the old paint and coating as this may affect the adhesion of Credi-flex to the surface. Weak joints, cracks, holes and other surface defects should be properly filled and repaired before applying Credi-flex. APPLICATION (MAYBE APPLIED BY USING BRUSH, ROLLER OR TROWEL) Dampen the surface with clean water before applying Credi-flex The surface should remain damp throughout the application to avoid premature drying. However, do NOT saturate the substrate. Apply 2 to 3 layers of Credi-flex to achieve 1 mm thickness. Coverage Rate: 20kg of Credi-flex may cover approximately 6.25 sqm for 2 layers of application. Actual coverage rate may vary depending on the texture and porosity of the substrate.
- Remove both bags from the plastic container.
- Insure that the plastic container is clean.
- Shake liquid component thoroughly and empty in container.
- Add powder component
- Mix the 2 components until a smooth consistency is achieved.
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Keep in a dry cool place in the original packaging
- Shelf life of 12 months
- Storage conditions can shorten the shelf life
SPILLAGE AND CLEANING:Tools, brushes and mixing equipment should be cleaned immediately after sue and before material has set by using water.
- General Cleaning: The use of white spirits is recommended if water does not work.
- Personal Cleaning: The use of mineral oil is recommended.
- Small Spills: Use absorbent material (sand, sawdust, etc) and then load into suitable containers for disposal.
- Big Spills: Store in plastic containers and dispose in accordance with local regulations.
- Credi-flex powder is irritating to eyes, respiratory system and skin
- WARNING : Avoid inhalation of dust. Wear suitable respiratory protective equipment.
- Credi-flex liquid is not classified as dangerous
- WARNING: Wear suitable protective clothing, eye protection and gloves.
- In case of contact with eyes or skin rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice
- In case of inhaling move to area with good circulation of fresh air and seek medical advice.