Credi-Clear is a high-quality silicone solvent based water repellent. Credi-Clear effectively waterproofs all types of unpainted masonry surfaces. Credi-Clear can be applied to all types of porous surfaces like face brick walls, concrete, newly plastered surfaces, canvas, natural tiles, and many more.
- APPEARANCE: Colourless, Clear
- FINISH: Does not alter substrate
- DENSITY : 0.8kg / litre
- FLASHPOINT : 33⁰C
- APPLICATION TEMP: 5⁰C – 35⁰C
- CURING TIME: 2 – 4 hours
- SHELF LIFE: 12 months
Credi-Clear features are:
- Good depth of penetration
- Tack-free drying
- High Alkaline resistance
- Strengthens resistance to efflorescence
- Strengthens resistance to the dirt collection
- Strengthens resistance to moss, fungal and algae growth
- Water repellency develops fast
- Effective even on damp substrates
- Easy to apply
- All surface should be dry and free from dust, grease and lose items.
- Loose items must be cleaned away, or pressure washes the surface and allows the area to dry.
- All surfaces should be structurally sound and stable before application.
- Apply Credi-Clear liberally by spray, roller or brush.
- Use flooding process.
- Apply 2 or more coats WET on WET until the substrate is fully saturated
STORAGE AND HANDLING:
- Store in a cool dry place with containers tightly sealed
- Do not allow uncured material to freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Store away from direct sun and heat.
SPILLAGE AND CLEANING
- General cleaning: Use of white spirits is recommended
- Personal cleaning: The use of mineral oil is recommended.
- Small spills: Use absorbent material (sand, sawdust, etc) and then load into suitable containers for disposal in accordance with local regulations.
- Big spills: Pump into plastic containers and dispose in accordance with local regulations.
- Product is solvent based. Exercise with care, as with handling any chemical product.
- Ensure that there is adequate ventilation.
- Wear eye protections and other personal protective equipment. In case of contact with eyes , rinse eyes with lots of water and seek medical help
- Harmful if swallowed: Consume lots of water and seek medical help. Do not induce vomiting.